Join Eurostep’s Industry Vertical for Manufacturing and guide our customers on their Digitalization journey.
We are looking for a Business Consultant that can take the lead in our ShareAspace implementation projects, ShareAspace being Eurostep’s collaboration hub application. In this role you will be working with Customers and Colleagues across Europe and possibly abroad. The role is based in Sweden.
Candidates would be expected to have a selection of the following:
- Experience from working in the Automotive, Aerospace or discrete Manufacturing Industries
- Business and commercial experience related to IT or engineering, including business analysis and enterprise architecture.
- Experience from implementation of ERP or PLM systems
- Excellent communication skills and people skills
- Proven track record in contributing in a team-oriented environment
- Experience from IT projects and consulting
- An interest in or experience from international projects
Eurostep is a unique company and we are world class in handling product data for cross enterprise collaboration. We are not the biggest but successfully challenge our competitors and winning. Training will be provided around ShareAspace and the typical problems and solutions we are involved in delivering.
Besides working on customer projects, you will be part of Eurostep’s Design and Specification Team. Eurostep operates across Europe with offices in Sweden, France, Finland and UK. Our teams are international with members from across Eurostep. As a team member, you are expected to contribute to Eurostep’s processes and implementation methodologies.
It is important that you want to make a difference together with us and have a strong delivery mindset!
What we offer:
- Challenging projects with demanding customers
- International network of colleagues and partners
- Innovative projects with the latest in IT in ShareAspace and Microsoft technologies
- Strong team feeling
- Flexible working hours e.g. with the opportunity to work from home
- A well established and ambitious company with more than 25 years’ experience
- The possibility to deliver game changing solutions with high impact
To apply you need to have the right to work in Sweden and be prepared and eligible to work with customers in the defence sector. You apply by sending your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Magnus Färneland, Director Industry Vertical Manufacturing (+46 709 14 62 83)
We look forward to receiving your application before the 15th of August 2021. Please email it to email@example.com with subject: “BC Manufacturing”. We will start recruiting right away and the position could be filled before the last date of application.
Send in your application right away!