We are currently looking for a new star and specialist to our IT department!
Eurostep operates in Europe with offices in Sweden, France, Finland and UK. Our teams are international with members from across Eurostep. That makes our IT department crucial and highly important, keeping us all connected. Gold star service and support to our teams and focus on security and IT structure for Eurostep, is the objectives of the IT department.
We are looking for a quick, driven and engaged IT-technician to join our team. In regard to skills, training and experience we prefer that you have:
- IT education from university, vocational school or similar.
- experience from working as an IT-technician or IT-support specialist with IT administration and server maintains in Windows server 2008, 2012 and 2016, SAN, firewalls and HP Switches.
- experience from working with Microsoft based environment and high knowledge in Windows 10, SharePoint and Office365 in particular. Experience in VMware’s, AD, VPN, Veeam Back up and client/server installation.
- spoken and written Swedish and English, since the company languish is British English.
- Microsoft MCSA-certificate is needed.
- Azure knowlegde is prefered
You need to have a sense of structure, responsibility and service minded. In your work you need to be Self-driven and engaged. It is important that you want to make a difference together with us and have a strong delivery mindset!
Eurostep is a unique company and are world class in handling product data for cross enterprise collaboration. Training will be provided to quickly be one in the Eurostep Family.
What do we offer:
- Innovative company with our own product
- International network of colleagues
- Challenging work to deliver high class service internally
- Strong team feeling
- A stable and growing company with 25 years’ experience
Location is Alvik, Stockholm where we have a modern, open office on the 8th floor overlooking the beautiful water of Mälaren. To apply you need to have the right to work in the Sweden. You apply by sending your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the position you are welcome to contact Joakim Hübbe, IT Manager at +46 734 30 87 23.
We look forward to receiving your application before the end of April 2019, we will start recruiting right away and the position could be filled before last date of application. Send in your application right away!
Diversity is a key for success so Eurostep welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental, providing an environment where everyone brings their own experience, talent and culture to their work. And together we become Eurostep and create Eurostep culture. We welcome you to be an Eurostepper!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Eurostep and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call our CPO at +46 73 914 15 62