Eurostep is looking for a motivated sales professional to expand our business by selling a unique PLM software in handling product data for cross enterprise collaboration.
This position can be based at one of our office in Stockholm, Göteborg, Linköping, Sweden
or in St. Asaph, United Kingdom.
ShareAspace and Eurostep are well known brands in PLM collaboration for large enterprises in Europe and the Nordics. Eurostep is a unique company and we are world class in handling product data for cross enterprise collaboration. Read more about our company at www.eurostep.com and our product at www.shareaspace.com.
In this position you will be selling our innovative software and solutions for secure PLM collaboration. As Sales Executive at Eurostep you will be responsible for the sales pipeline within assigned geographical regions and/or business domains. Your primarily focus will be on generating new customers and increase sales. The Sales Executive is a high-profile position due to the complexity of the sales cycle. You will be a part of the sales team responsible for new sales and presales. The team is based in Sweden, France, United Kingdom and Finland and we work together daily so the ability to frequently travel is required.
Training will be provided around ShareAspace and the typical problems and solutions we are involved in delivering.
Your main focus and responsibilities
- Manage sales activities in order to meet or exceed assigned quota by selling ShareAspace solutions to companies within targeted territories
- Prospect and develop new accounts, including marketing campaigns and events
- Investigate and understand the internal business processes of potential customers
- Present and demonstrate a tailored technology solution that meets and the customer’s business objectives
- Coordination of sales and technical sales resources during the sales process
- Responsible for the customer relationship during delivery project execution
- Support account management of existing accounts to cross sell other products and solutions
- Building a sales pipeline and accurately forecast sales revenues on a weekly basis
Your key success factors
- 5+ years successful sales experience in a highly competitive environment selling software, preferably within PLM or ERP
- Proven track record of developing new business and executing a sales strategy resulting in significant revenue growth
- Ability to clearly explain complex technical concepts in terms of business value
- Ability to work independently and with a team or leading a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to travel (up to 50%)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- Familiar with at least one of our focused industries (Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Heavy industry, Building and Construction)
It is important that you want to make a difference together with us and have a strong delivery mindset!
What do we offer
- Innovative projects with our own product
- International network of colleagues
- Challenging projects with advanced customers
- Strong team feeling
- A stable and growing company with 25 years’ experience
We look forward to receiving your application before the end of January. Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Sales Executive. We will start recruiting right away and the position could be filled before last date of application. Send in your application right away!
If you have any questions about the position you are welcome to contact
Simon Pettersson, Sales Manager, +46 73 330 68 93, or
Peter Aronsson, Director Professional Services, +46 73 716 63 09.
Diversity is a key for success so Eurostep welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental, providing an environment where everyone brings their own experience, talent and culture to their work. And together we become Eurostep and create Eurostep culture. We welcome you to be an Eurostepper!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Eurostep and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call our CPO Hannah Börefelt at +46 73 914 15 62