We are currently looking for a UK based Senior Project Manager to join Eurostep’s Project Management team.
The Senior Project Manager will manage our solution implementation projects that use ShareAspace, Eurostep’s collaboration hub. Such projects typically involve working with multiple organisations and across Eurostep. We are particularly looking for someone to work with BAE Systems and UK MOD where we are involved in managing data related to the Royal Navy’s warships. In that respect the role can be based in either Eurostep’s St. Asaph office or home-based in the Bristol or Portsmouth areas.
Candidates would be expected to have a selection from the following:
- Experience from project management in the Defence Industry especially Naval.
- Experience from IT projects and consulting, preferably from the Aerospace & Defence industry.
- Expertise or qualification in formal project management techniques.
- An understanding of Configuration management practices.
- Business and commercial experience related to IT or engineering.
- Excellent communication skills and people skills.
- Proven track record in contributing in a team-oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
Eurostep is a unique company and are world class in handling product data for cross enterprise collaboration. Training will be provided around ShareAspace and the typical problems and solutions we are involved in delivering.
The candidate would become part of Eurostep’s Project Management Team. Eurostep operates in Europe with offices in Sweden, France, Finland and UK. Our teams are international with members from across Eurostep. The activities include business analysis, identifying business needs, managing projects and contributing to Eurostep’s project methodology.
It is important that you want to make a difference together with us and have a strong delivery mindset!
What do we offer:
- Innovative projects with the latest in IT
- International network of colleagues
- Challenging projects with advanced customers
- Strong team feeling
- Flexible working hours e.g. with the opportunity to work from home sometimes
- A stable and growing company with 25 years’ experience
Location is UK, St Asaph, but we are open to a home-based office if you are the right person. To apply you need to have the right to work in the UK and be prepared to work in the defence area. You apply by sending your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the position you are welcome to contact Per Brorson, Team Manager (+46 70 8 669 318) or call Nigel Shaw, UK Country Manager for Eurostep (+44 7785 386 913) or get in contact via email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application before the end of April 2019. Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: UK Senior Project Manager. We will start recruiting right away and the position could be filled before last date of application. Send in your application right away!
Diversity is a key for success so Eurostep welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental, providing an environment where everyone brings their own experience, talent and culture to their work. And together we become Eurostep and create Eurostep culture. We welcome you to be an Eurostepper!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Eurostep and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call our CPO at +46 73 914 15 62