We are looking for a UK based Project Manager to join Eurostep’s Industry Vertical for Defence.
We are looking for a Project Manager to manage our ShareAspace implementation projects, ShareAspace being Eurostep’s collaboration hub application. In this role you will be working with Customers and Colleagues across Europe and possibly abroad. The role is based in the UK, remote work is possible.
Candidates would be expected to have a selection of the following:
- Expertise or qualification in formal project management techniques
- Experience from project management in the Defence, Manufacturing or Plant Industries
- Business and commercial experience related to IT or engineering, including business analysis and enterprise architecture
- Excellent communication skills and people skills
- Proven track record in contributing in a team-oriented environment
- Experience from IT projects and consulting
- Experience from implementation of ERP or PLM systems
- An interest in or experience from international projects
Eurostep is a unique company and we are world class in handling product data for cross enterprise collaboration. We are not the biggest but successfully challenge our competitors and are winning significant contracts. Training will be provided around ShareAspace and the typical problems and solutions we are involved in delivering.
You will be part of Eurostep’s Project Management Team. Eurostep operates across Europe with offices in Sweden, France, Finland and UK. Our teams are international with members from across Eurostep. The activities include managing projects and contributing to Eurostep’s project methodology.
It is important that you want to make a difference together with us and have a strong delivery mindset!
What we offer:
- Challenging projects with demanding customers
- International network of colleagues and partners
- Innovative projects with the latest in IT in ShareAspace and Microsoft technologies
- Strong team feeling
- Flexible working hours e.g. with the opportunity to work from home
- A well established and ambitious company with more than 25 years’ experience
- The possibility to deliver game changing solutions with high impact
To apply you need to have the right to work in the UK and be prepared and eligible to work with customers in the defence sector. You apply by sending your CV and application letter to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the position you are welcome to contact Nigel Shaw, Country Manager UK (+44 7785 386913) or Simon Pettersson, Director Industry Vertical Defence (+46 733 30 68 93)
We look forward to receiving your application before the 15th of August 2021. Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “UK Project Manager“. We will start recruiting right away and the position could be filled before the last date of application.
Send in your application right away!