We are happy to announce the agenda for the 13th and 14th of November at the Renaissance Hotel, La Defense, Paris, France.
The agenda is filled with interesting keynotes and presentations by an exciting line up of speakers on this year’s theme: “PLM for Professionals—Product Lifecycle Innovation.” The conference will offer a series of plenary sessions to facilitate the discussion between the conference speakers and attendees, bringing together the perspectives of leading thinkers from aerospace & defence, automotive, AEC, other industries, analyst and academia.
Register before the 21st of September and save 200€ with our early-bird tickets!>>> https://pdteurope.com/registration <<<
List of presentation topics:
- KEYNOTE: The State of PLM: Today’s Market & Leading Trends
- Towards a Global, Digital Innovation Practice
- Multi-view Bill of Materials – A Collaboration Between Aerospace Manufacturers to Improve PLM Solution for Multi-view BOM Management
- KEYNOTE: Doing Right and Doing Well: Enabling the Circular Economy for Long Term Prosperity
- The Fundamental Role of PLM in Data-driven Product Portfolio Management
- The Minimum Digital Thread for Aircraft Certification
- Panel Discussion: PLM and Complexity
- A Flagship Data Integration Project in Support of the Royal Navy’s New Carriers
- KEYNOTE: Chernobyl, the Megaproject with the New Arch (Novarka)
- PLM, MBSE and the supply chain – challenges and opportunities
- Improving Collaboration within the Aerospace Partner Ecosystem
- The ISO AP239 ed3 Project and the Through-file Cycle Interoperability Challenge
- INMASYST – Managing the Complexity of Large Infrastructure Projects
- MINnD, the French Research Initiative for Civil Infrastructure
- Digital Transformation for PLM is not an Evolution
- Bringing all the Trends Together, What’s Next?
To learn more about the topics on the agenda, download the Conference Programme here.