Discover how ShareAspace’s secure collaboration solution enabled controlled data sharing and seamless access for multiple organizations involved in the Royal Navy’s Aircraft Carrier project.
Get the case study now!
Case study overview:
In this comprehensive case study, learn how Eurostep and BAE Systems Maritime partnered to ensure controlled access and data continuity for the Royal Navy’s new aircraft carriers, HMS QUEEN ELIZABETH and HMS PRINCE OF WALES, while facing the challenges posed by the closure of the Aircraft Carrier Alliance (ACA).
What you’ll learn:
- How ShareAspace’s secure PLM collaboration software provided a standards-based approach to hold and share design data from the ACA.
- How Eurostep and BAE Systems Maritime established a data pipeline to import the data for the aircraft carriers.
- The benefits of using ShareAspace for controlled data sharing, including continuity, accessibility, and secure collaboration.
Why choose ShareAspace?
ShareAspace is designed to help organizations and teams collaborate securely and efficiently in multi-organization projects and mixed environments. With its flexible, customizable design and support for international standards, ShareAspace empowers organizations to unlock the full potential of their partnerships.
Top features of ShareAspace:
- Secure collaboration with distributed access control on the object level
- True product lifecycle management, based on the international STEP and PLCS standard
- Standards-based and open to avoid software vendor lock-in and support PLM sustainability
- Software and process independent, designed for multi-organization development projects and data sources
- Flexible and customizable using the latest Microsoft technology
- Fast ROI, ready off the shelf, quick to implement with best-practice templates
- Supported by Eurostep and business partners
Ready to discover the power of ShareAspace?
Download the case study and explore how ShareAspace can transform your organization’s collaboration capabilities.