What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website.
Cookies are commonly used to enable the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the website or browse from one page to another.
How and which cookies do we use?
Analytics cookies collect information of your use of our website. Analytics help us understand what parts of our website are appreciated and what parts are not, for us to improve your experience of the website. It helps us find problems with the website and teaches us what advertisement campaigns are relevant for you and our visitors. Analytics provide us with learnings of overall patterns of the website rather than single users at a time.
This website uses:
- Google Analytics – a web analytics service offered by Google Inc. that tracks and reports website traffic. Google Analytics mainly uses first-party cookies to report on visitors interactions on this website.
- Crazy Egg – a web analytics service offered by Crazy Egg, Inc. that tracks visitors interactions on https://eurostep.com and the visitors’ sessions. Learn more: https://www.crazyegg.com/privacy
Cookies from our marketing automation platform are essential for us to be able to provide you with a relevant experience on our website. As you provide us with information by filling out forms on our website, we use this to improve our ability to (a) deliver relevant information on the website, and (b) deliver more relevant advertising messages to you. For example, if you show interest in content regarding a certain topic – we will use that knowledge to guide you towards more content that would be relevant given the interest you have shown.
This website uses Hubspot, a marketing automation tool offered by Hubspot Inc. that uses third-party cookies to track the use of this website.
Cookies for online advertising are set to display ads based on your activities on our website. These cookies collect information on your activities across our website to deliver relevant targeted advertisements based on your shown interests.
This website uses the following third-party cookies for remarketing:
- Google Adwords, an online advertising service offered by Google Inc.
- Facebook Ads, an online advertising service offered by Facebook Inc.
- Linkedin Ads, an online advertising service offered by Linkedin Inc.
How do I disable cookies?
If you do not accept cookies, you can block them in your browser security settings. However, if you do so, you may be unable to use certain services and features on this website.
More information about how to manage cookie preferences on the most popular browsers can be found here: