We are looking for a UK-based Junior Developer to join Eurostep’s Industry Vertical for Defence.
We are looking for a Junior Developer to aid in the delivery of our ShareAspace implementation projects, ShareAspace being Eurostep’s collaboration hub application. In this role, you will be working with Customers and Colleagues across Europe and possibly abroad. The position is based in North Wales although remote working is a possibility.
Candidates would be expected to have experience in the following:
- REST API
- Azure DevOps
- Formal software development practices
- Data analytics/data transformation would be advantageous
Eurostep is a unique company and we are world-class in handling product data for cross-enterprise collaboration. We are not the biggest but successfully challenge our competitors and are winning significant contracts. Training will be provided around ShareAspace and the typical problems and solutions we are involved in delivering.
Besides working on customer projects, you will be part of Eurostep’s Implementation Team. Eurostep operates across Europe with offices in Sweden, the UK, and France. Our teams are international with members from across Eurostep.
Activities will include developing components to aid in deploying Eurostep’s ShareAspace product. This typically involves system integration work, and front-end development tasks. However, there are always opportunities to develop your skills across the software development lifecycle.
It is important that you want to make a difference together with us and have a strong delivery mindset!
What we offer:
- A well-established and ambitious software company with more than 25 years of experience
- Challenging projects with interesting and demanding customers
- Delivery of business-critical solutions based on our own product platform ShareAspace
- An international network of skilled colleagues and partners with a strong team feeling
- Flexible working hours e.g. with the opportunity to work from home
- A competitive compensation scheme and benefits package
To apply you need to have the right to work in the UK and be prepared and eligible to work with customers in the defence sector.
We look forward to receiving your application, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “JD Defence”.
We will start recruiting right away and the position could be filled before the last date of application.
Send in your application right away!