Capital-intensive asset management typically involves managing assets that require significant upfront investment and have long lifecycles, such as manufacturing plants, infrastructure projects, or large equipment.
To effectively manage such assets, various types of data sources are required, generally spread across various legacy software.
How can we provide business value from well-defined heterogeneous data models in an ever-changing context?
This webinar will focus on how to secure the missing links to these data structures and present the results of a successful inter-industry R&D project, showing how multiple aspects can provide context to key data sources through a well-defined Reference Designation System.
- Data consolidation: Learn how to provide context to operational data to secure business value
- Data reuse: Learn how to get insight from asset registers
- Expert insights: Hear from industry experts Sylvain Marie and Jonas Rosén.
What you’ll gain:
- Strategies to align BIM standards (ISO 19650) and Asset Management (ISO 55000)
- Lessons learned: discover the outcomes from an inter-industry Research project