Are you a manager in the manufacturing industry grappling with the complexities of sharing product data across various stakeholders? In a landscape where secure, efficient, and profitable collaboration is essential, our webinar offers key insights and solutions tailored for industry professionals like you.
Mr. Magnus Färneland will be our distinguished speaker for this webinar. Magnus is responsible for the Manufacturing industry vertical at Eurostep and has played a key role in defining, designing, and developing the PLM collaboration hub, ShareAspace Design to Manufacturing. With a wealth of experience spanning over 20 years in the PDM/PLM industry, his insights are not to be missed.
Who should attend?
- Manufacturing Managers & Executives
- Supply Chain Managers
- Product Development Heads
- IT Managers in Manufacturing
- Procurement Professionals
- PLM and PDM Specialists
Top reasons to attend
- Gain industry insights – Understand why efficient product data sharing is a non-negotiable in modern manufacturing and how it impacts your bottom line.
- Unlock competitive advantages – Discover how transparent and secure data sharing within your supply chain can give you a competitive edge in the market.
- Unearth profitability strategies – Receive insights on how optimizing your product data management can lead to quicker decision-making and increased profitability.
Don’t miss the opportunity to set your manufacturing operations on the path to efficient and profitable product data sharing. Reserve your spot today!
About Eurostep Group
Eurostep delivers software and services for product lifecycle management, with a particular focus on controlled data sharing within and between enterprises. Services range from pre-studies to the implementation and support of systems. Eurostep has blue-chip and SME customers in a variety of industries, including automotive, manufacturing, maritime, defence, energy, high tech, AEC and plant.