Information about the event can be found at the PDT website. To get a feeling for what is typically presented and discussed at PDT events you can download all presentations for FREE from the PDT events 2018 (and more) at history Click the event you are interested in, find all presentations in linked in agenda. Hope to see you in Washington DC/Tysons Corner end of May.
Over the course of the two-days, presentations will be made on the following critical topics:
• The State of PLM: Today’s Market & Leading Trends
• Best Practices for Multiple-view Bill of Materials Management
• A Current and Future State Overview of PLM Interconnectivity for a Medical Device Company
• A Flagship Data Integration Project in Support of the Royal Navy’s New Carriers
• The Minimum Digital Thread for Aircraft Certification
• PLM and Complexity
• The Challenges of Model-Based Systems Engineering for NASA
• Navigating the Journey to Industrie 4.0. The Good, The Bad, and Making the Ugly – Less Ugly!
• Optimization of Supply Chain Collaboration Practices
• PLM, Model-Based Systems Engineering, and the supply chain—challenges and opportunities
• Enabling Model-Based Systems Engineering Data Interoperability
• Is it Really a Digital Twin If We Don’t Know the As-Built Configuration?
• Bringing all the Trends Together, what’s next?As PLM is naturally expanding its coverage there are plenty of opportunities opening for innovation across a product’s entire lifecycle.
Picture by Pezibear from Pixabay.