PDT Europe 2012 September 25-26 The Hague
Theme: Implementing STEP, PLCS and AP233 – Why, when and how
The interest in standards-based PLM/CM keeps on growing and so is the need to change and transform industries. A transformation will take place only when people are convinced.
It is important to make STEP and PLCS possible to understand, accept, and embrace!
Significant progress has been made recently and must be shared.
People and organizations say that they need to be able to work across domains, disciplines, and enterprises – this is where the real potential lies. We are short of engineering resources, and time should be devoted to adding value and working in a more joined-up fashion – Lean and Agile PLM.
PDT Europe 2012 will address standards-based PLM and PLM integration with an emphasis on ease of use and understanding. We shall cover what business people need to know; and we shall cover what technical people need to know.
This year we shall look into the future and include SOA, Cloud, Apps, and state-of-the-art secure solutions. We shall examine how these technologies enhance the benefits already provided by open and public standards.
You are each invited to contribute to PDT Europe 2012 in your own way: by presenting and/or attending, and by immersing yourself in the open atmosphere for which this forum is renowned.
This is the place to meet peers who are all looking to make it happen.
You are most welcome to some very productive days!
This Call for Abstracts invites original contributions relating to any of the following areas:
• Business & ROI
• Technology & Standards
• Processes & Methodologies
Original contributions are sought that address one or more of the topics below:
– PLM now and the next generation.
– PLM and the complete life cycle of products.
– What are the challenges – both obvious and less obvious
– What do business people need to understand about standards-based PLM
– What is the role of technical and IT people
– How can acceptance and support by end users be achieved
– Where to start with STEP and PLCS – internally/externally
– Is secure collaboration across organizational boundaries possible
– What about technologies such as Cloud and Apps for standards-based PLM
Håkan Kårdén, Eurostep, Sweden
Frederic Feru, Airbus, France
Peter Bilello, CIMdata, USA
Nigel Shaw, Eurostep, UK
Erik Baalbergen, NLR, the Netherlands
Sune Horkeby, Siemens Oil and Gas Division, Sweden
– March 12 Call for Abstracts Open
– April 13 Abstracts due
– May 4 Final programme published
Abstracts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions please contact Maria Härdig email@example.com
Go to PDT Europe web site